High-Density Polyiso cover boards are an important component in roof systems, providing a substrate for roofing membranes and protection for underlying insulation. When compared to other options, High-Density Polyiso cover boards offer many advantages:
- Can be shipped with approximately three times more square feet per truck load;
- Are significantly lighter than alternatives of the same thickness;
- Require less crane time and are easier to maneuver around the roof which can decrease the hoisting, loading and staging costs;
- Are virtually dust-free during the cutting process, eliminating itchy residue;
- Can be cut without specialized tools; and
- Can be lifted by a single worker.