PIMA Annual Meeting
November 11-13, 2019
Please register by October 27, 2019.
Join PIMA in our Nation's Capital for the 2019 Annual Meeting
The Annual Meeting features:
- Advocacy, Market Issues, and Technical Committee Sessions;
(Committee Meetings are open to all members regardless of Work Group participation.) *
- Board of Directors, Emerging Leaders, and Steering Committee Meetings;
- The opportunity to network with your fellow members.
In the coming weeks, look for speaker information and more details about this exciting event. As speakers are secured, this schedule is subject to minor time changes and session adjustments. A final schedule will be provided to all meeting attendees prior to the meeting.
Meeting Registration Fees are as follows:
- Members Early Bird Fee by October 27 - $250
- Member Fee after October 27 - $350
- Non-Member Fee - $500
To submit payment, use the payment link provided at the end of the registration process. The link will appear after you complete the registration form and click the "save and finalize registration" button. A link to your receipt and schedule will be displayed after you finalize your registration.
Cancellation Policy: If received in writing at least 14 days before the program begins, you will be refunded your registration fee in full. Cancellations not received in writing by the date required will not be eligible for a refund. No-shows will not be refunded.
The Dupont Circle Hotel
1500 New Hampshire Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20036
Book online here.
If for any reason the active link is not working, please use instructions below as an alternative:
- Go to the https://www.doylecollection.com/hotels/the-dupont-circle-hotel
- Click “Book your stay” on the right upper side
- Enter arrival and departure dates (11.11.19-11.14.19)
- Click “Have a code?” – Some options will be presented
- Click “Group Code” and after add “PIMA041119” – “Find Rooms”
- It will pop up with available room types and group rate, so guests can proceed with booking.
Call the hotel directly at 202-483-6000. When calling, please reference the code "PIMA Annual Meeting" to receive the contracted room rate of $279 per night.
Hotel registration cutoff is 10/17/2019
*In the current structure, each Committee is comprised of a number of Work Groups:
- Technical Committee is comprised of the Quality Mark and Product Standards Work Groups,
- Advocacy Committee is comprised of the Codes, Education and Federal & States Issues Work Groups,
- Market Issues Committee is Comprised of the Advanced Wall, Competitive Products, Energy & Environment, and Marketing Work Groups.
If you have questions about work groups or committees, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.