Polyiso Roof Insulation
Roof insulation is a critical component of a roof system and contributes to overall building energy efficiency as the roof is the largest single side of a typical building. Recognizing the importance of an energy-efficient building thermal envelope, modern energy codes establish minimum requirements for insulation installed entirely above the roof deck.
Polyiso roof insulation is the most widely used product for low-slope commercial roofing and provides a high R-value that helps meet today’s energy code requirements without the added thickness or weight of other products. More projects select polyiso roof insulation for both new and roof replacement systems than any other insulation product due to polyiso’s numerous performance advantages, which include:
- Excellent fire performance (approved for direct to steel deck attachment)
- Compatibility with a wide-variety of roof systems
- Third-party certified long-term thermal performance
- Low global warming potential blowing agents
- Industry-wide Environmental Product Declaration